We have prepared some tutorials to help explain introduct Knockback.js concepts and to provide solutions to common problems.
You can find the various 'Tutorials' in the navigation bar above:
- kb.Observable: shows how to create and customize an observable for a single Model attribute
- kb.ViewModel: show how to create and customize ViewModel that holds observables for some or all of a Model's attributes.
- Nested Models: shows how to choose the ViewModel used for a Model stored in another Model's attributes.
- Relational Models: shows how to display and manipulate collections of Models stored in a Model's attributes. You can manage relationships by hand or using a compatible component like Backbone-Relational.js.
- kb.LocalizedObservable: shows how to add observables that automatically change when a global locale for your application changes.
- Custom Locale Manager - shows how to store translated strings by locale in a simple locale manager and notify observers when the locale changes.
- ViewModel Injection (new!) - demonstrates how you can dynamically inject observables and ViewModels from your HTML in a similar way to AngularJS.
- Knockback-Inspector - a walkthrough showing the steps followed to create Knockback-Inspector V1.0.